Our Cheesy Veggie Wrap is perfect for lunch! This quick-to-whip-up wrap is full of crunchy-fresh veggies and Core and Rind Cheesy Sauce folded up into a portable wrap for on-the-go munching. Perfect for summertime, and it’s vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free to boot. Yummy is an understatement!
- 2 tortilla wraps, (we used spinach flavor and gluten-free
- 1-2 tablespoons of guacamole OR half an avocado cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons of Core and Rind sauce (any flavor, we used Sharp and Tangy)
- ¼ cup julienned carrot
- Handful of chopped red onion
- Handful of leafy greens
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 - ½ small bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 small zucchini OR cucumber, cut into long strips
- Cilantro or fresh parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Spread Core and Rind Cheesy Sauce evenly between two tortillas, then spread guacamole (if using) along the middle portion of each tortilla.
- Load all remaining ingredients, split evenly, between the two tortillas. You might not use all the veggies depending on the size of your wrap.
- Sprinkle with optional herbs, salt and pepper.
- When ready to roll, fold the top and the bottom of the wrap over top of the veggies. Taking one of the sides, wrap it around the veggies, making sure to hold everything in tight. Continue rolling until the wrap is sealed.
Serve immediately and ENJOY!
Can I meal prep these?
Yes, you can store these in the fridge for up to 24 hours. A great lunch option!
Can I use other wraps or bread?
Yes! Feel free to use your favorite. Pita bread would be great, too!
My wrap fell apart! What can I do?
Wraps can be tricky, and I have found that gluten-free wraps are even more so! Heat up the tortilla for 10 seconds in the microwave before spreading with toppings and rolling, that may help!
Can I use other vegetables?
You can! Feel free to use any summer squash varieties or bell peppers. Broccoli or cauliflower may cause the wrap to fall apart, but you can give it a try.