What You Need:
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3/4 almond flour or GF flour of choice
Smoky Cashew Cheesy Sauce
1 tsp garlic power
Salt & Pepper to taste
Scallions for topping if desired
Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop cauliflower into bit sized florets and set aside.
- Mix milk, flour and salt & pepper in a medium bowl. Mix in more flour until the batter is thick and can coat the cauliflower without dripping.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter. Shake off excess batter and place on the baking sheet leaving space between each piece.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Toss warm "wings" with smoky cashew cheesy sauce.
- Sprinkle with scallions if desired. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.
***Get 20% off Smoky Cashew Cheesy Sauce with code CAULIWINGS at checkout!***